Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Portland!

I spent last weekend exploring Portland, Oregon with a couple of girlfriends. My dad moved up there last summer, so between the great deal I found on my Southwest flight and crashing at my dad's apartment, we had a wonderful recession-appropriate weekend getaway! To make up for the relative cheapness of the trip, I insisted on spending the bulk of the afternoon on Saturday exploring the Saturday Market.


I LOVE CRAFT MARKETS and this one was no exception! There were a lot of amazing artists and some incredibly unique wares being sold, but I was most interested in (surprise!) the SOAP. My market buddies thought I was crazy for spending so much time and money on something that I already have - in obsessive quantities - at home. But hey, it's market research, right? ;)

So, in lieu of my own new creations, I thought I'd devote a couple blogs this week to describing some of the soaps from the Portland Saturday Market that were worthy of my cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment