Monday, March 23, 2009

Welcome to Rebecca's Adventures in Soap Making

So I decided to jump on the blogger bandwagon...

For anyone reading this who doesn't know me, my name is Rebecca Present-Thomas and, among other things, I am an aspiring soap maker. I started playing around with melt and pour soap making at the end of 2008, when I decided that I wanted to make useful and inexpensive holiday gifts for my coworkers. I went to the local Michael's for inspiration, found a Life of the Party soap kit, and 4 months later, here we are.

My main purpose in starting this blog is to share (and keep track of) my adventures in soap making. I intend to use this blog mainly to share stories about my soap making adventures: new projects, inspiration, suppliers, etc. - and I'll post pictures as often as possible. I imagine that I'll occasionally be posting non-soaping anecdotes as well, but I'll try to keep those minimal (or at least interesting).

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment