Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Blog stop

As some of my loyal attempted readers have recently noted, I have been seriously neglecting my blog lately! I've been really busy working on a new spoken Dutch test, searching for a new apartment, and a packed schedule of "extracurricular" activities. Have no fear, though. My passion for all things SOAP continues!

This week I am gearing up for the Soap Making Boot Camp at the Nova Studio in Point Richmond this coming weekend. I've been looking forward to this course for months and only waited this long to take it because the first session offered when I first heard about this workshop was already full and I had already planned to be in Portland when the next session was offered.

I'm sure I'll have lots to say about the classes this weekend, so stay tuned for some Boot Camp blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment